Employment Solicitors for Business
Our employment law solicitors regularly act for a wide range of businesses to assist them in the handling of all manner of HR issues.
We are highly recommended by our business clients for: –
- Responding quickly to queries by both phone and e-mail. If the query can be simply and quickly answered, we do so without making a charge.
- Understanding the business pressures our employer clients face, day in, day out. Cost effectiveness is essential, and for any piece of work we are instructed to undertake, we will provide an estimate in advance, and stick to it.
- Preparing appropriate draft letters for our clients to use within an hour or two of being instructed.
- Giving clear advice and not “sitting on the fence” like a lot of other lawyers tend to do.
- Having a flexible approach. We are happy to run whole projects on our client’s behalf or simply fill in the gaps where required.
- Being experts in the field of Employment Law, with a proven track record in successfully acting for our employer clients.
We are able to advise on all areas of employment law and general HR matters, including: –
- Business reorganisation & TUPE transfers
- Dismissal and redundancy
- Contracts of employment
- Policies, procedures and staff handbooks
- Directors’ duties
- Restrictive covenants
- Employment tribunal claims
- Managing sick leave
- Maternity and paternity rights
- Equal Opportunities
For a free telephone consultation, call us now on 0844 800 9860 or request a call back through the website.