Mental Health Solicitors
All of our Mental Health solicitors are experts in this field of law and work hard to ensure that the rights of our clients are upheld.
We regularly visit clients who have been detained in hospital and will thoroughly review all medical notes and treatment options. We are able to assist through all stages of the process including advising and assisting clients at Manager’s meetings, Care Programme Approach meetings and at Mental Health Tribunals.
We undertake a full range of Mental Health work including: –
- Representation at Mental Health Tribunals
- Advice and Assistance relating to the Mental Health Act 1983, including admission to hospital, consent to treatment and aftercare provisions.
- Obtaining independent psychiatric reports.
- Advising relatives regarding the process and their rights.
- Challenging decisions made through Judicial Review Proceedings
- Court of Protection work
For more information please call us on 0844 800 9860 or request a call back through the website.