Senior Partner & Head of Civil Litigation
Mohinder is an experienced civil litigation solicitor based at Sternberg Reed’s Barking office.
After completing his training with a practice in Harley Street, Mohinder was admitted as a solicitor in 1981.
In 1985 Mohinder joined Sternberg Reed (then known as Geoffrey Sternberg & Company) to undertake civil litigation of all types and became a partner in 1987. Mohinder has since been Head of the Civil Litigation Department and in October 2014 he succeeded Geoffrey Sternberg as the firm’s Senior Partner.
During this time at Sternberg Reed Mohinder has conducted civil litigation at all levels includes what was then known as the House of Lords and is now called The Supreme Court.
Mohinder’s current areas of practice cover: –
- General Commercial Litigation
- Professional Negligence
- Property (including commercial landlord and tenant) disputes
- Disputes between joint owners of property (e.g. proceedings under the Trusts of Land and the Appointment of Trustees Act)
- Land disputes including claims for adverse possession and boundary disputes
- Contested Probate (i.e. challenging/defending the validity of wills)
Mohinder is committed to early cost effective resolution of disputes either by litigation or mediation and always strives to achieve the best possible outcome for his clients.
Although primarily based at the Barking office, Mohinder often sees a client at the firm’s other offices, if and when necessary.
Mohinder is also able to converse with clients and take instructions in Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu.
What clients say about Mohinder
“A massive thank you from myself and my wife, without you acting on our behalf we feel we would still be chasing shadows.”
Back to our people